Saturday, September 5, 2009

First!

Well, we all know that I start many projects...only to abandon them shortly after. However, lately, I have found SO much on my mind...and so many people to update with what is going on in our little family!

I figured I would go ahead and start blog #1 with a rundown of how everyone is doing around here...

Addyson is officially two! And....with turning two comes all the joys of the "terrible twos". Um...did I say joys? Our little munchkin is QUITE stubborn, incredibly intelligent, and very VERY determined. Sometimes I find myself at the end of the day wondering if I can really take on tomorrow. But...then again...I am certainly not the FIRST mother to feel this way! In all honesty, she is a joy to be around. She is learning so much...and sometimes I find myself in shock over the things she says. She will be going to Early Preschool twice a week starting this week. Mainly for her to be able to play with other kiddos, but also so that she has something fun for HER. I am sure she will LOVE it!

Adam is entering into his last 2 years of school. He is taking 15 credit hours...and finished 6 this summer. He is really buckling down and trying to finish ASAP...so that we can get on with our lives. His grades have been stellar since he went back...and I am so proud of him for juggling family life, jobs, etc and school. Top that off with a good case of ADHD...and you could have a recipe for disaster...lol...but he is really excelling. He is majoring in Marketing...and I must say...I think its a perfect fit for him. He is loving his marketing classes...and talks non-stop about them. So...I am happy he seems to have found his "calling." I am so ready to see where life takes us once he graduates...he is so incredibly talented...I am sure that life will be full of amazing opportunities for him!

I am officially 1/2 way through my pregnancy! Thank the LORD is all I can say! We found out a week ago that we are going to be blessed with another little girl! :) I am excited! We are leaning towards the name Ansley Faith. However, who knows! That could change. I am so ready to meet this little girl...and with every kick...I find myself wishing for January to get here more quickly. For now though...I am trying to enjoy the one on one time I have with my firstborn baby, Addyson. This pregnancy has been alot more difficult than with Addyson...but hey...she is a healthy little one...and thats all we can ask for right?

Well, I am off of here to attend to my motherly duties...I will make sure and stay on task with this project...Hopefully...I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment