Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Annslie Faith Jones

I am excited to announce that we have decided that we will FOR SURE be naming our little one...Annslie Faith Jones. My mother suggested the spelling...and we both LOVED it!

As each day goes by, I find myself longing more and more to hold this precious baby. With every kick, punch or wiggle...I can't wait to see her cute little face. I find myself wondering if she will look like Addyson. The excitement that comes along with baby #2 is just as huge as the excitement that comes along with #1.

I also find myself worrying about whether or not I will be able to mother 2 children. Will I have enough love to give? Time? Patience? I know these fears are completely natural and also completely unfounded...but I still find myself worrying about such silliness. I often find myself worrying the most about patience. It is something I have to work on on a daily basis. I guess I will just have to work even harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment