Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stricter Bedrest

Well, I had a Dr's appointment yesterday...and unfortunately the news wasn't GREAT. Oh...Annslie is healthy and moving right along...and I seem to be healthy on most fronts. My weight gain is good, my blood pressure is good, Annslie is measuring right on target. However, after telling them about my symptoms the doctor decided to check me...and sure enough I am dilated to a 1 1/2 almost 2. So....stricter bedrest it is.

I must say at this point in my pregnancy it is getting harder and harder to stay positive and upbeat. I am really trying to remind myself of the great blessing I am being given.

Please be in prayer for my family...as we face this difficult time of working through me being on bedrest, dealing with a 2 year old...etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment