Sunday, November 15, 2009

Getting Closer!!!

I promised I would keep up with this...and here I am 4 weeks after my last post...sorry about that!

Well, Addyson has been gone for 2 weeks now...and I miss my baby girl so much! My parents came up from San Antonio and picked her up when I found out I had the dreaded H1N1! I am so thankful for my family...Adam's mom and step dad brought over face masks and called and checked on me every day...which meant SO much! My parents took time off work to come up and get Addyson...and rearranged their schedules. I feel truly blessed to have such great family! It sounds like Addy is having a blast! Although I can't WAIT for her to come home!!

Adam got a seasonal job as a Brand Ambassador for Kodak! Its a great opportunity for him! It is a marketing type job and is going to look awesome on his resume! A couple of other opportunities have already presented themselves through this job...so we feel very fortunate! Its keeping him away from home quite a bit though...between work and school he is rarely home...but I feel truly blessed that my husband makes such sacrifices for his family!

The pregnancy is going okay. I am SO ready to be done! The contractions are getting more and more intense...and there are days that I have a hard time even getting out of bed. However, it will ALL be worth it in the end! I just keep telling Annslie that she needs to wait ATLEAST another 6-7 weeks! :) I will know more about how everything is progressing on Wednesday. We are just hoping that she is continuing to be healthy...and that regardless of how intense the contractions are...its not causing any changes as to whether she is trying to come early! Bedrest is getting harder to handle. I find myself getting down because there is so much to do...and increasingly less time to do it in. I know it will all come together...and I have some awesome friends and family who have offered their help! I may just end up taking them up on it! :)

I will try and update more later when I find out how things are going on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment